Friday, May 25, 2007

yeah Kylie!


Yeah- Kylie is done with first grade!!! It went well this year. We are glad to have some time off for a little while. Now- I am ordering books for next year! I will be teaching Kylie 2nd and Emme kindergarten- and chasing after Ally. Fun fun!!


We don't really have much planned this summer- just hanging out and relaxing! Oh and she was not riding the four wheeler- just posing for a picture! This is one of daddy's - I need to take some more of her on her own.:) They have not ridden in awhile- maybe we will take them out today! Looks like it is going to be nice- yeah!

4 comments:

Billie said...

Great job Kylie. We can't wait to hang out with you more this summer. Fun Fun.

Bethany said...

Congrats Kylie!!! Good job.

She looks so big on that 4 wheeler.

Anonymous said...

You go Kylie!

Camille

Jenn said...

Kylie,

You are so big, congratulations on first grade!
And thanks for letting Hannah come to stay.

Love you!