Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Ally's Dora Party

Here is the cake I made for Ally- the writing looks totally off, oh well- 5 hours of decorating for five minutes of eating- totally worth it. I enjoy decorating cakes! Love the look on Ally's face while we were singing happy birthday to her!

Sneaking a lick of icing.


She is so cute waiting to blow out her candles!

Big girl- Happy Birthday!!

Thank you to everyone that made her day so special!!!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday ally! i'm glad the party went well! i wish i could of been there. :( c u later!

andrea hollis

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you!

it has been such a joy to get to know you sweet girl!

Camille

Anonymous said...

sweet girl!!! Happy Birthday Ally!! Love you!
Aunt Hannah

Bethany said...

Oh so sweet. Great job on the cake Sarah. Love ya and miss you Ally.

Jenn said...

Ally,

Hope your having fun with all your "dor dor things" :)

Anonymous said...

Great job on the cake too by the way!!!!

Leslie said...

What a sweet little girl... great job on the cake that takes talent! love the family photos at mini golf too!


Love
Leslie

Anonymous said...

Wow Sarah!! Love the Dora cake! I have done Strawberry Shortcake and Tigger. I don't know that they were that pretty though. I want to take a class one day! Happy Birthday Ally! I hope you and Maddy become great friends! Love, Heather

Ginger said...

The girls are growing so fast! Cake looks yummy!