Ok, here we are snapping the ends off the green beans- we love fresh green beans!

Lovely aren't they?:)

Ally tried to help- she just would snap the beans and throw them into the bowl- Kylie would try to correct her and let her know that you can't throw the yucky end into the bowl. She did not quite get it!

Kylie begged me to put this one in- she took the picture of me dancing to the cd
Thousand Foot Krutch- we usually make dinner listening to some sort of music.

And while we are waiting for water to boil, or chicken to cook, we dance together!

Kylie made the dinner tonight:), here she is stirring the green beans, we like to saute them in fresh garlic and olive oil and a little bit of butter. Yummy!!

Kylie is grilling the chicken- we love to grill!!

Yeah- daddy just came home from work- he looks so handsome!!

Here is our yummy dinner!

12 comments:
Looks great, I love your dance Sarah, you look so cool!
I like your dancing pic Sarah.
You are soooo cute Sarah!! Your dinner looks yummy!!!
Sara
Thanks for all the photos you took in my honor. I love going over that bridge. Your dinner looks yummy and your dancing looks fun. Maybe we could dance and cook together some night...like tomorrow. love you girl.
Oh, Billie- the dancing is in honor of you too- the "bug man"?
Looks yummy. When did your hair get so long??? And you're so skinny!!! You look great; really great in the dancing picture. :)
Nice idea about the dinner and dancing! Good job Kylie on the grilling!!!
Heather
Sarah! I love the dancing shots--looks like fun! And cooking already??--big girl. I just now got the hang of our grill..it used to scare me a little. :)
ok- so she didn't really cook dinner- we just thought it would be fun to stage those pictures!:)
OH, I feel like I was with you guys!!
so the truth comes out!! -Hey, where's that morning shot!?? :)
Yeh, I'm waiting for your morning shot too Sarah. Come on now! :)
Let's see your morning dance!
We love seeing your girlie pictures!
Love,
Jan
Post a Comment