Thursday, May 31, 2007

A night in the life...picking up the babysitter

Here we are on the way to get Aliya-she serves us in babysitting for care group nights! Emme doesn't look so happy- kind of caught her off guard.
Billie this one is for you- unfortunately it is a little cloudy- but crossing over this bridge on Lake Allatoona is so pretty.
Kylie, with her red neck teeth in!
Here is Aliya with the girls- thank you so much for watching them, we really appreciate it!!


5 comments:

Bethany said...

Your so cute. What a fun idea of yours to do a night in the life. There are some photographers I know that advertise shooting a day in the life of... for clients.

It was fun seeing your night.

Ginger said...

crooked teeth and all, your girls are so cute!!

sarah said...

I can't take the credit for this one- Sara A. had the idea and spread the word so that others would do it all on the same night- it was fun to see everyone's night!

Oh and Kylie got those teeth at a cowboy birthday party and likes to wear them sometimes- yucky!

Judy said...

Sara, didn't anyone ever tell you that you're supposed to look in front of you while you're driving? I like Kylie's teeth. She might need braces though.

Judy said...

I meant SaraH. Oopsies.