Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Thank You!

Well first I want to say thank you to everyone who was praying for Todd yesterday! He is doing well today. Here is the scoop- Todd called me yesterday morning from work asking me to make him an appointment to see the doctor- ok that was the first sign that something was seriously wrong- Todd never wants to go to the doctor. He then calls back and says can you come and get me and take me to the hospital. He was feeling really dizzy and was having shortness of breath- his speech was really slow and slurred. And have the time he wasn't really making sense. I was already on my way at his point and he calls again and said they(the guys in the office) have called 911- just find out what hospital they are taking me too. I made it there before he left,so I followed them to the hospital. They did all sorts of tests, EKG, blood work, and a Cat Scan, but after hours of waiting, all the results came back great. He is healthy and they could not find anything wrong. Praise the Lord for that. While we were there he was progressively feeling better, so that was good. He was saying that while he was inside at the ambulance he could see me and was thinking I don't want to leave her and the girls- he was having thoughts that his might be it. That was how weird and awful he felt. He had a vision from the Lord that he saw Him arms wide open, not like He was welcoming him home, but that he was taking care of him and there was nothing to worry about. And then He sort of patted him on the back and said get back out there and do my work. You still have a lot to do for me(the Lord). So Todd was encouraged by that- (I hope I explained that they way he saw it). But we are so grateful for everyones prayers during that time yesterday- we truely believe the Lord healed Todd. Thank you so much! It is such a joy to see the body of Christ come together and join in prayer for one of the body- thank you also to Katie for watching my girls all day! WE love you all!

6 comments:

Jenn said...

So glad to hear the news. We were praying for Todd yesterday. Love you guys and thankful for you'll!

Billie said...

Todd-you had me worried all day. We are so glad you're feeling better. What a great story. love you guys

Anonymous said...

That WAS a bit scary. Mark and I are glad to hear things are ok--what a testimony! have a blessed day!-Ginger

The Andrews Family said...

What an amazing story...The Lord shows his kindness in so many ways. We rejoice with you and will continue to pray for Todd's complete recovery. Maybe it was too much HOT sauce:)
-Terresa

Judy said...

Yep, I was pretty worried for Todd... You got Danny feeling all perplexed & tormented. Glad to hear you're ok though. :) Miss you guys.

P.S. I was at the library yesterday & saw a book called, "Throw the Bones: A History of Gambling". HA! Bones... Knuckle bones, right?

sarah said...

you know whats funny Judy is that the Egyptians use to play knucklebones with actual bones. Kylie was laughing so hard when she read that and couldn't wait to tell her daddy what she learned!