Sunday, June 01, 2008

Vacation in Sarasota, FL

We left last Friday at 4 in the morning and drove down to Sarasota, Fl. We stayed for a week- our first family vacation- just the six of us! We had such a wonderful time! I am going to post the different days and things we did on vacation!


Here is Mikayla asleep on the bed while I unpacked everything to get us settled in.

Todd took the other three girls for a walk on the beach, this was taken on the sun porch looking out the window. 


Ally swimming in the pool. 

Emme swimming- since this was her first time swimming this year she was a little nervous about swimming without floaties- but by the end of the week she was doing much better. We kept taking air out of the floaties to help her get use to swimming with out them, still need some more practice, but she is doing great!
Kylie and Daddy!


Mikayla and I enjoying the sunset!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I am so glad you all had a great time! Can't wait to catch up!! Missed you!

Hannah said...

OK I didnt know you were going to FL....it looks like you guys had a graet time!!!

Bethany said...

Oh looks like fun. How relaxing