Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Mikayla is two months!!


Mikayla turned 2 months today! I can't believe it! It has flown by so fast! She is such a joyful baby! She responds to us with big smiles when we talk in really high voices and smile at her!:) And she is sleeping through the night!!! Yeah!

We tried to weigh her this morning by weighing first then weighing ourselves holding her and she was a little over 11 lbs- she goes for her 2 month check up on Thursday- so we will get the details then!

12 comments:

Ginger said...

already?! She's adorable!!

Bethany said...

Oh she is just soooooo YUMMY!!!! I want to kiss her!!! I am so bummed I won't get to in June. Are you going to MO in August???? We might try to swing that.

These are super cute pics Sarah you did a great job. I love her little expressions.

Rachel said...

She is too cute! Those pictures just made my day, you just have to smile when you see those!

Katie Virginia Battaglia said...

oh my! She is such a cutie!!!

Andrea Hollis said...

she's adorable! wow, she looks just like all the girls!

AmyB said...

Oh my gosh Sarah, I just want to squeeze her! BTW -check your email :-)

Hannah said...

Cant wait to meet her...she sure is a happy baby...she smiles all the time! Just wanna hug her and kiss her!!!Miss you guys. Wish I could of come out in June.

Tess Bush said...

Sarah she is too sweet. I love those cheeks you must smooch them all the time. The last pic is my favorite. :-)

Billie said...

She is so cute and happy. see you tomorrow.

Abby said...

aww what a sweet smile :)

Andrea Hollis said...

i love the songs!

Please Pay Cashier said...

Oh, Kayla you are so adorable!! I'm so glad you are mine (hehe)! You are developing your own sense of humor too! I can tell by the way you smile :)