Life at home with five beautiful daughters..."what dis broccoli?" this is one saying, among many, my daughter said while eating cauliflower!
Monday, August 03, 2009
Happy 7th Birthday Emme!!
Sweet Emme...Happy Birthday!! Thank you for being you!! I love you so much, I pray you have a blessed year this year!!! :) Eating her birthday cake at her 1st Birthday! Emme loves Tinkerbell...this was from her Tinkerbell party.
I am so thankful for Emme! She is such a sweet girl and is such a good friend to Amelia. Thank you Emme for your servants heart. You are such a blessing to the Battaglia family. Happy Birthday!!
2 comments:
I am so thankful for Emme! She is such a sweet girl and is such a good friend to Amelia. Thank you Emme for your servants heart. You are such a blessing to the Battaglia family. Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday sweet Emme!!!
Post a Comment