Happy Anniversary Todd! I can't believe it has been 10 years since our wedding day! It has flown by so fast! I am so blessed to be your wife! Thank you for loving me and being my husband!! I love you so much!
I thought it would be fun on this special day to take a trip down memory lane to when we first met up until our wedding day....
I met Todd at a Volleyball game in the Gym at Elim in New York.
A couple weeks later we sat on some swings on campus and it took him 2 hours to tell me he liked me and wanted to hang out more. It was so sweet :)
Our first Valentine's Day at my parents house in Virginia.
This is where we would say goodnight most nights, at the bottom of the steps in my dorm. (Guys were not allowed upstairs.)
This picture was taken a couple days after Todd asked my dad, then me, if we could begin courting.
The day we got engaged!! He proposed on December 20th, 1998 at the beach in Virginia!
He made this "i love you" in the sand. The shell, with the ring inside, was buried in the heart.
Our wedding day- being introduced as husband and wife! Whoo hoo!!
Our first dance!
On a sunset cruise while we were on our honeymoon.
more from the honeymoon...
one more...
Hanging out at a park in New York a month after getting married.
Todd, I am so thankful for you and to God for bringing us together! I can honestly say I love you more today than ever before!! Happy Anniversary!!!!
A couple weeks later we sat on some swings on campus and it took him 2 hours to tell me he liked me and wanted to hang out more. It was so sweet :)
Our first Valentine's Day at my parents house in Virginia.
This is where we would say goodnight most nights, at the bottom of the steps in my dorm. (Guys were not allowed upstairs.)
This picture was taken a couple days after Todd asked my dad, then me, if we could begin courting.
The day we got engaged!! He proposed on December 20th, 1998 at the beach in Virginia!
He made this "i love you" in the sand. The shell, with the ring inside, was buried in the heart.
Our wedding day- being introduced as husband and wife! Whoo hoo!!
Our first dance!
On a sunset cruise while we were on our honeymoon.
more from the honeymoon...
one more...
Hanging out at a park in New York a month after getting married.
Todd, I am so thankful for you and to God for bringing us together! I can honestly say I love you more today than ever before!! Happy Anniversary!!!!
1 comment:
Loved the pictures, and can't believe it has been 10 years already. Happy Happy Anniversary, and many many more. We love you two and pray Father's blessing on you and your marriage.
hugs, mom
Post a Comment