Life at home with five beautiful daughters..."what dis broccoli?" this is one saying, among many, my daughter said while eating cauliflower!
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Happy 9th Birthday Kylie!
Happy Birthday Kylie!! She wanted a monkey theme this year for her 9th birthday party!! The girls ate lunch then played a game of "Monkey in the Middle".
Then they played "Monkey See, Monkey Do"- which was really funny!! CaKe TiMe!!
The girls... Annie, Emma, Kylie, Bridgette, Ally, Mea and Emme. I can't believe you are already 9 Kylie- love you so much. I am so thankful for you and who God made you to be!! Happy Birthday Rizzoze!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Dear Dear Kylie Rose, I remember when you were just a tiny one and I had to go get a preemie outfit to fit you! Now you are growing up so fast! Will call you on Monday, Grandma is so scattered I didn't even know what the date was on Sunday until I looked at the calendar--and it was way too late to call you. Happy Belated Birthday-love you so much. Grandma D
2 comments:
Dear Dear Kylie Rose,
I remember when you were just a tiny one and I had to go get a preemie outfit to fit you! Now you are growing up so fast! Will call you on Monday, Grandma is so scattered I didn't even know what the date was on Sunday until I looked at the calendar--and it was way too late to call you. Happy Belated Birthday-love you so much.
Grandma D
Happy birthday Kylie Rose. I love you so much! Hope you had a wonderful day:)
Post a Comment