Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Sipahh straws

Gramma sent us these straws that have little beads in them, either strawberry flavored or chocolate. The kids had fun, then Matthew showed everyone how blowing in your milk made huge bubbles, so everyone gave it a try. It was really funny!!

Nicole and Emme blowing bubbles! Sorry Andrew got cut off- but look at the bubbles in his cup!:)
Kylie whoo hoo!
Ally- wasn't quite sure how to blow the bubbles.
Matthew- watching Ally try to blow bubbles.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun straws...where did mom find those?:)

Anonymous said...

oh I forgot to mention that I like your new profile photo..:)

Anonymous said...

So cute I bet you all are having fun

sarah said...

Actually Todd's mom sent them and I am not sure where she found them- they had fun with them though!:) I bet you could get them at the grocery store or wal-mart or something.