Emme loves to make a whirl pool- Ally as you can tell was not liking that too much!
Ally found a "pider"- I love how little kids bend down to look at things- so cute!
I love Emme's face in this shot- sorry Kylie I cut off your head! OOPS
Life at home with five beautiful daughters..."what dis broccoli?" this is one saying, among many, my daughter said while eating cauliflower!
6 comments:
These are such fun pictures Sarah....I love the one with the three of them together.
ah--thats so cute! I think it is so funny how when kids get together they want to have a good time but dont realize how that are bothering the other ones..Reid does it to Vara a ton :)
Looks like fun! I might have to break down & get a baby pool since it's going to be 100 degrees tomorrow & Sunday. :) Great pics!
hi! tell the girls that i said hi! have a great weekend!
andrea
Oh my gosh Sarah, those are so cute! Your girls are so pretty!!! So fun to see them laughing with each other!
So cute Sarah! Emme does have the greatest faces!!! :)
Heather
Post a Comment