Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Outing to Lake Allatoona

Well we went to Lake Allatoona, unfortunately the water level had dropped 4 feet leaving only about 1 foot of water in the swimming area. But the kids had fun anyway. Here are Matthew and Ally playing in a water hole. Here is Kylie playing in the sand. They built a pretty neat sand castle and put a lot of shells on it- somehow I did not get a picture of that, sorry.
Ally, Nicole and Emme huddled in the corner, then Matthew, Kylie, Jonathan and Andrew walking in the water.
This was so funny- I put floaties on Ally before I realized how shallow the water was, she didn't need floaties at all. She is laying in the water, her belly touching the ground and pretending to swim, she was kicking and moving her arms. I was laughing so hard it was so cute!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun...cant wait for you guys to come to the Lake...we will have so much fun!!! Miss you all!I am going to bring my leftover fireworks;)See you all in less than a week!

Anonymous said...

So jealous you are all together