Thursday, April 19, 2007

Thin Ice

When we were in New York visiting friends and family the girls played this game called Thin Ice. It is with marbles that sit in water on the bottom ring and you place a paper towel on the top and then transfer the marbles to the top -"ice" whoever breaks through the ice loses. The girls really enjoyed playing this game- I had never seen it before, then a couple of weeks ago I pulled up at a yard sale and the girls yell- "Thin Ice"- they have that game. So for 75cents I bought them the game. They were so excited- as you can tell on Emme's face!:)

Sorry- don't have any idea where you could purchase this game- I do love the expressions on the kids faces on the box- so, had to take a picture of that!!:)

5 comments:

Bethany said...

Too cute. Looks like a fun game.

Anonymous said...

Make sure you show Katie and remind her she had one when she was little...

Jenn said...

What fun! You go with your yard saling girl! Love you, Jenn

Katie Virginia said...

oooo!!!! I did have this game when I was little. I LOVED it :) tell the girls they need to remind me to play that with them when I baby-sit :)

Judy said...

Cute. Never heard of the game, but man, that box is PRICELESS. Hilarious. :) Your girls are adorable.