
Kylie and Emme picked me some flowers from the back yard yesterday! They are so sweet! I love their thoughtfulness!
Life at home with five beautiful daughters..."what dis broccoli?" this is one saying, among many, my daughter said while eating cauliflower!

Kylie and Emme picked me some flowers from the back yard yesterday! They are so sweet! I love their thoughtfulness!
6 comments:
Aren't we some blessed mamas?
So cute! Reminds me of growing up. The girls look so cute. You are so blessed to have three daughters that will be best friends!!
Love,
Sara
The girls look so cute!! I miss all of you!! Even your crazy, bully husband. When we get back from our LONG, RELAXING, DON'T YOU WISH YOU WERE THERE vacation, we will get back in the habit of kicking your butts on card night. I really miss chatting with you. Love you girl...lets craft soon too.
Billie-I so wish I was going with you- I am totally jealous!! I hope you do have a great time- get a nice tan for me- yes when you get back we will have to get together- I miss you!!!
Jenn- we are blessed!!
I can testify, it was VERY loud :) hehe
Those are some cute girlies... I'm so blessed to live with you guys and to have that little peanut say "tatie tatie tatie" over and over again :) Love you guys!
I love to pop bubble wrap. Wish I could join them. HEE HEE.
Post a Comment