Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Daddy's softball game

I apologize for the blurry picture. It is difficult watching the game, trying to take nice pictures and keep your eye on three kids- one of which was a sticky mess- she was eating a lollipop. They won he game last night- 19 to 0. Todd went up to bat and the bases were loaded, I was hoping at least one if not more could make it home. All three made it home and Todd made it to third. They played really well lastnight. It was really fun to go to his game- I will try and get better pictures next week!!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the new blog colors, Sarah. Thanks for crashin' last night. We had lots of fun with you guys. (as usual)

Love ya,

Sara

Jenn said...

Sarah,

I tagged you on my blog!
Love you, Jenn

Jenn said...

Oh, and fun pics!! :)
We had so much fun on Sunday night at your home and are so grateful to count you guys as dear friends, love you Sarah. Jenn