Friday, March 02, 2007

Trip to New York

Well we were suppose to leave for New York on Valentines day- we get a call the day before from our friends saying that there was a big storm coming with a possible 24 inches to fall in the next 24 hours. So we called the air line to see about changing to that morning. We were able to for free- that is great and all except now I had about 50 minutes to get us dressed, finished packed up and out the door. What a zoo this house was and what a mess I left it. Oh, I also forgot to mention I had just thrown one last load of laundry in of important things- Ally's blanket. So that came wet with us. We made it on time and that night and next day 18 inches of snow fell. Here are the girls playing in the snow- it was so cold that day!! I don't think it even reached 15 degrees.
This is Kylie walking - well trying to walk in the snow. She loved to make little trails.
This is the view they see everyday- the picture does not do it justice- it was so beautiful. These are the Catskill Mountains.

No comments: