

This is how she spent a lot of time- watching her sisters playing outside there was a trampoline right outside this window they would jump on and then jump off into the snow. The girls had such a blast.
Life at home with five beautiful daughters..."what dis broccoli?" this is one saying, among many, my daughter said while eating cauliflower!


This is how she spent a lot of time- watching her sisters playing outside there was a trampoline right outside this window they would jump on and then jump off into the snow. The girls had such a blast.
1 comment:
Ugh snow! I'm glad your girls got to experience some snow fun. I have to say the first blizzard here was fun, back in Dec. Every time it's snowed since then, we just kind of sigh & say, "Oh, it's snowing AGAIN." I think I'm ready to live somewhere with a tropical climate... Great pics!
Post a Comment