Thursday, March 08, 2007

Spring has sprung...mud has begun!

This is a tree in my front yard that is so pretty in the spring. Someone once called it a tulip tree? I am not sure- but it makes me smile! So pretty!! Well the girls have really enjoyed playing in our yard- we have a little creek that runs through our yard and the girls love to play in the "mud". Gotta love that Georgia red clay!!
Kylie was too quick coming in and changing- I wanted to get a picture of her pants, so here they are in the laundry room. The usually have mud all over them, and when it is on their hands and they touch there face or move their hair they get mud all over their face! They have "play clothes" they wear- most of the jeans they where have holes in them. Well today I could see Emmes pocket- she ripped the hole in the knee to one gigantic hole. We threw those out! It is a challenge at times to get that dirt out- so that is why they have clothes now they can thrash and I don't care!:)

Thought I would put the mud pictures and then some more of the pretty flowers to end my post! Enjoy!


4 comments:

Bethany said...

Don't you love spring. It has been in the 70's and 80's here the last two weeks. I LOVE IT.

There is a tree called a tulip tree. I will look it up in my book. I know we have ones that look like your pics around here.

Oh and we have mud too....my boys just make it cause it hardly ever rains. HEE HEE.

Anonymous said...

I love Spring... Seems like it's on its way in out here. FINALLY!!! As soon as the weather warms up & the snow starts melting, we're hit with another storm. Hopefully we've seen the last of the snow out here. As for mud, not too much in CO. It's like a desert! :) Love the pics! Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

I love that your girls like to get muddy!!!! Spring is here as well and I couldnt be happier. It was the worst winter I have had in my life. I officially hate snow now and wouldnt care to see it ever again. HeeHee...love the pics of the flowers..tulips are my favorite...i didnt know there was a tulip tree!

sarah said...

It is called a tulip magnolia tree- I love it- very pretty!