Life at home with five beautiful daughters..."what dis broccoli?" this is one saying, among many, my daughter said while eating cauliflower!
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Happy 2nd Birthday Mikayla!
Happy 2nd Birthday Mikayla!! Hard to believe that it has been two year already! You are such a sweet little girl. I am so glad you are a part of our family. I can't wait to see how you interact with your new baby sister- you are going to be a great big sister!
Hope you have a wonderful day! I love you so much!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Sweet Mikayla, can't believe you are two years old. Your cake looked beautiful, Mommy did a good job! See you very soon. Love Grandma Duenke
1 comment:
Sweet Mikayla, can't believe you are two years old. Your cake looked beautiful, Mommy did a good job! See you very soon. Love Grandma Duenke
Post a Comment