Dying Easter eggs....



Grandma G bought the girls these egg paint sets. They worked great and the girls loved them!


What I love is the tongue sticking out- I do that when I am concentrating!


Emme does it as well...so cute!


Ally's concentrating is squeezing her cheeks together. :)

We had an Easter Egg Hunt and picnic with my husbands work. There were a lot of kids and a lot of eggs!

Ally and Mikayla hunting with their dad! Too far to walk for me, I needed my zoom lens!

Mikayla found lots of eggs!

Daddy hides the Easter baskets every year and this year it took the girls a little while to find their baskets!
Mikayla found her Easter basket!

Oooo bubbles!

Hidden in the oven...

Hidden in the cooler!

Emme found her basket, but she was too quick- I didn't get a picture of her finding it!
1 comment:
they are all beautiful! hope your new baby girl joins you soon! where did she find those egg painting kits? those are the cutest!
Post a Comment