Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Decorating for Christmas

We went a bought a tree on the day after Thanksgiving, the girls (and I) were so excited. I love to decorate for Christmas!

Showing off their favorite ornaments...

My Aunt gives us one of these each year. This one is one of the girls favorites. It is a little ballet studio. So sweet.
The dancers and instructor twirl around on the inside.

Our stocking...or as one of my girls called them one year, our "Christmas feet"!
The finished tree!
Our manger, I still need to add a few pieces to it to be complete.
Mikayla was taking a nap when we decorated the tree. So when she woke up she was so excited to see it all lit up and decorated! We let her hang her own stocking and she just keeps pointing to it and smiles.

1 comment:

Gabrielle said...

What a pretty tree! We haven't put our up yet, but hopefully we will soon. =)