Saturday, December 12, 2009

Co-Laborers Christmas Party

For our Co-Laborers Christmas party this year the invitation said to come in your best Christmas themed outfit and a prize was to be given to the best dressed. Well we decided to go as The Grinch and Cindy Lou Whooo!
I ended up making his shirt because Santa coats are crazy expensive and hot glued all the embellishments to make it look like a Santa coat. Then I made his pants. I had so much fun!! Found my clothes at the thrift store and googled how to get my hair to stay up straight (a baby bottle) and lots of hairspray and bobby pins!

Thanks so much Todd for dressing up- I had such a fun time making the outfits and WE WON the gift card!!!! :) And had a blast at the party!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two are tooooo cute. You are so creative Sarah Jane, you deserved to win the big prize!!!!
love, mom

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you did win! Those are awesome costumes!
- Sarah D.