I LOVE IT, Sarah! Elise and I are still laughing! We miss you guys! I can't call because I still don't have a cell, and no long distance on our home phone...
oh, Sarah, the kids and I just love it! Nicole says Merry Christmas to you all. Matthew loves the dancing. Jonathan and Andrew want to see Todd as an Elf.
10 comments:
Katie and I just about wet ourselves laughing so hard! What a talented family you have!!!!
I LOVE IT, Sarah! Elise and I are still laughing! We miss you guys! I can't call because I still don't have a cell, and no long distance on our home phone...
We love you!
seriously! hilarious! I was laughing so hard!
Third time through and we can't stop laughing. It's the best laugh Papa has had this year. Take it on the road it's a hit!!!! love mom and dad
This had me laughing to tears!!! This is hysterical!Love you girls!
oh, Sarah, the kids and I just love it! Nicole says Merry Christmas to you all. Matthew loves the dancing. Jonathan and Andrew want to see Todd as an Elf.
Merry Christmas. We love you.
Becky and kids
Merry Christmas to you all!! We love you!!
oh man, that was sooo funny!! you need to come to dance class and teach us those moves...or maybe we'll teach you a thing or two...
Katelyn Snell
lol that was so funny!
I didn't know you guys could dance like that.
annie
ellise
Post a Comment