Thursday, December 11, 2008

Care Group Christmas Party

For our Care Group party this year we decided to all wear "Christmas Sweaters"- the tackier the better!! Ha Ha We had such a fun night! We also did the traditional white elephant, but with a twist. Each couple brought one white elephant gift and then a gift card as well.



There was a little squirrel or chipmunk on my wreath outside on the door and when Victoria came in he came in as well. Went right into the dining room completely freaking out, Todd and Jesse were trying to catch him with two big plastic bowls and it worked. But the process was hysterical. I wish I would have video taped it!! Needless to say we took the wreath down! :)

Lizette (loved her earrings) and Ashley with their gorgeous sweaters!

Todd and I with our lovely sweaters.

Todd with his light up snowman, either a yard stake or table top decoration, he obviously opened one of the "white elephant" gifts.
Modeling our beautiful sweaters!


6 comments:

Katelyn said...

That actually looks like a rat with a furry tail; but I think it is a squirrel(?). The sweaters are ...different.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for having us!! We had a great time! BTW...love the new background! :)

Gabrielle Schlosser said...

:) let's hope Walmart doesn't see that picture! ;) Looks like lots of fun though!

Gabrielle Schlosser said...

p.s.
that is one scary-looking rodent! :D

Unknown said...

Love the sweaters!! :0)

Bethany said...

That is hilarious