Oh I feel anything but little- but thank you! I did not have self control over Christmas time! Who can say no to chocolate!! I will say this and never thought I would, but I do miss working out! Can't wait to start back up after the baby is born - well and she sleeps more than a couple hours every night so I have the energy to!
5 comments:
You look amazing!!!
Awwwww, your tummy looks so little!
Oh I feel anything but little- but thank you! I did not have self control over Christmas time! Who can say no to chocolate!! I will say this and never thought I would, but I do miss working out! Can't wait to start back up after the baby is born - well and she sleeps more than a couple hours every night so I have the energy to!
You look so good! What a cute belly!
Adorable!
Post a Comment