Saturday, January 26, 2008

Happy Backwards/Opposite Day!

Ok, so some of you might know but some may not, yesterday was Backwards Day! So in honor of the holiday we ate all our meals a little different. For Breakfast we had Lunch- the girls ate chicken nuggets and string cheese- Kylie likes to eat pieces of cheddar cheese and turkey- usually in a sandwich, but not this morning
Notice the clothes are on backwards.
We had Dinner for Lunch- I made Chicken Enchilada - yum yum!


And we had Breakfast for Dinner, I made French Toast and Sausage for dinner. The pj's were on all day and I told them to change into clothes for bed. We had a fun day as you can see! However their pj's kept getting switched around from front to back throughout the day. I however only wore my sweatshirt backwards- kind of hard when the panel for the belly is in the front of the pants.




6 comments:

Abby said...

hehe that looked like a lot of fun!

M said...

aww... i wish someone would have informed me about backwards day!! that would have been fun! looks like you all had lots of fun!

Hannah said...

How fun!!! I love breakfast food for dinner:)

Bethany said...

so fun.... How did you know it was backwards day? Okay I could do the breakfast for dinner but I think I would barf doing dinner for breakfast. Hee hee

Judy said...

Fun! That's a pretty good idea. I like breakfast food for dinner, but I'm with Bethany on dinner food for breakfast... blaaaahhhhh. :)

sarah said...

Yeah- I cheated and ate cereal for breakfast!