Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Redneck Party

Well we had our redneck party on Sunday night. Through my husbands work there is a fall dinner every year, we thought we would add a little twist this year since it was here in Georgia and not where the headquarters is located. We had such a blast! Some signs Todd made through out the yard on car hoods... I wonder what our neighbors were thinking?









Our lovely centerpieces~
Some of the appetizers, along with corn dog and tater tot kabobs, we didn't get a picture of those.
For dessert, our redneck wedding cake, Todd made the three tier stand!



Yes, just for the occasion, Todd hung his deer head in the dining room, however it is still hanging up in there, hmmm
Spam, pigs feet, and pickled sausage yum yum!



Well here are the guys- Dave, Augie, Brian, Todd, Chris, Eric and Chris- Rick is not in the picture, he was making cheese grits!

The ladies Kristy, Redneck Mama, Billie, Maegan, Amanda and Brande
The whole gang- minus Rick who is still making cheese grits!




We all took pictures on the lawnmower, here I am with my wideload getting on- I wrapped a crib bumper pad around my butt and waist- it stayed on well b/c I could tie it tight.

Me and my redneck man! We had a lot of fun!






Here are the guys eating pickled pigs lips- yucky!!
They said they were nasty, especially the texture!









14 comments:

Billie said...

It was a fun party. I loved your outfit the best. Thanks for all the time you and Todd put into it. Everything was great. love you
Rolla

Anonymous said...

I dare you to use that for your Christmas card picture this year; you just need to add some funny ones of the girls!

Looks like a fun evening, Sarah! Wish I could have been there, but glad I got to pass on the pig lips! Augie said the evening was a blast, and that you two did a great job planning it all!

Hannah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hannah said...

I neer dun peed my pants from laughing so dang hard looking at them there photos!!!...heeheehee

Looks like you all had so much fun...love your outfit and love Todd's nasty mullet!!!

Hannah said...

I didn't even recognize Augie at first...hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!:)

Katie Virginia said...

hilarious sarah! Oh my goodness!!!

Judy said...

That is HILARIOUS! Ohhhh, wish we could've been there! Too funny.

Anonymous said...

So funny. You made me laugh.
I ditto the christmas card

Christina said...

These pictures are awesome. You should wear your hair like that more often. I love it blonde:)!

Anonymous said...

How funny! Loved the pictures!!

Ginger said...

WHOA! That is so great! What a fun theme...was there real food to eat too? Im cracking up!

Kate Van said...

Wow- those are keeper pictures! I did not recognize you Sarah, you kinda remind me of Ms. Piggy.

Jenn said...

Sarah, That is great. Thanks for letting us crash, love you

Jessica Rockey said...

WOW Classy!!! David's trying to talk me into an Atalnta visit, but now I'm not so sure!