Well, life has been very crazy lately!!! Good, but crazy. Todd's grandma was here for a week and we had such a good time with her. She had not seen the girls since Emme was like 5months old and she had never seen Ally- they sure did entertain her. I have some pictures that I will post later.
Todd and I went away last weekend to Callaway Gardens- it was so nice. We would love to go back in the spring- I am sure it would be amazing with everything in bloom. But we had a good time- we did rent bikes- they have bike trails all through out the gardens. Thankfully the seats were a little larger- I don't think my bum could have handled those little seats. We had such a great time.
Life has been busy with school and just life in general. Oh, I was able to hear the babies heartbeat last week- that was so exciting. I got all teary eyed, especially with the thought that this might be my last. Enjoying every moment- well trying to- I think I am over the sickness phase- I will be 15 weeks tomorrow. I have definitely been feeling better and have had little bursts of energy- enough to clean the bathrooms- yuck oh and sweep- how embarrassing all that was on my floor! Oh well- life goes on. Well there is a little update- pictures to come!
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Glad you're feeling a little better now Sarah! Don't worry they'll always be gross embrassing stuff to sweep up. :) Just listened to Steven Curtis Chapman's new song, "Cinderella" ...bet you and Todd would love it! So sweet and a good reminder. Thanks for your sweet example of having fun with your girlies! They are indeed precious. Was fun to see the Hollis girls loving on them during worship Sunday.
Jan
I get to finally work with y'all in children's ministry...looking forward to it.
Glad you are feeling better and we got to catch up on the phone.
How fun about Callaway Gardens! I am so glad our new babies will be so close in age and that I have a friend to go through pregnacy with!:) Thanks for keeping the kiddos yesterday. They had a great time!! Love ya,
Post a Comment