This is where it was first and I brought it out to show her it was not a snake. The girls have come in before yelling a snake is outside, I go to see and it is a worm or something! So cute!
Life at home with five beautiful daughters..."what dis broccoli?" this is one saying, among many, my daughter said while eating cauliflower!
This is where it was first and I brought it out to show her it was not a snake. The girls have come in before yelling a snake is outside, I go to see and it is a worm or something! So cute!
1 comment:
Man Sarah, you're pretty brave to go check out a "snake" sighting...even if it usually is only a worm. If my kids came in screaming about a snake, I'd throw 'em in the house quick and lock the door until Brian came home (as if a snake can get in an UN-locked door)!
Post a Comment