

Our Care Group leaders let Todd borrow their motorcycle last night for our date night. Todd took the girls for a ride down the street before we left. I have not been on a motorcycle in a long time, actually I think the last time was when I was like 13- I rode with one of my dad's friends, I remember the helmets had a radio in them and being really nervous to lean in to the turns.
Anyways-we took this one road last night that is a really pretty drive. We were going to this one park on the water, well as we were getting closer I could smell rain and see what looked like fog- but nope it was rain. It was funny- I think Todd was really disappointed- he checked the radar and there was no green anywhere, so who knows where that rain cloud came from. I felt bad b/c I knew he was disappointed- but I didn't care that I was getting wet, but we turned around and dried off pretty quick. We didn't hit anymore rain anywhere and it stayed nice the rest of the night. It is amazing the different smells and the different pockets of cold and hot air you feel as you are riding. It was really fun-however I don't know how people ride for hours at a time- when we stopped the one time my cheeks felt funny and my arms from the wind. We had a good time- thank you Scott and Teresa!:)
5 comments:
How fun. What a great date night. It was fun seeing you at the pool. We will have to hang out soon. love you
Wow! I have never been on a motorcycle! Sounds like you were a great sport about getting wet! I would have been grumpy :)
Heather
Todd is so great at planning fun things for you guys to do, he was the one who inspired us to get a convertible for one of our anniversary's. Glad you are home safely!
oh how fun! That motorcycle is really fun!
Camille
I love it! What a great idea for a date night. Motorcycle, rain...how Romantic!
-Terresa
Post a Comment