
Last night the ladies at our church had a night out. We went to a local flea market only open just for us. They had raffles every so often and I hesitated to put my name in only because I never win. Well last night I won ten dollars toward anything in the store. And I spotted this ducky stool. Ally as you can tell really loves the stool. It goes perfect in our ducky bathroom. I still need to paint the bathroom, but we are debating about the floor. There is carpet in the one half and tile in the other. So we shall see.


Ally trying out the stool and on the left side you can see Emme peaking at her, she really likes the stool too.
4 comments:
That is so cute.
EWWWW I hate carpet in the bathroom. Good thing you don't have boys!! HA HA. Go for the tile.
Ok Sarah that is adorable...and so cute that Alley loves it!!!
I always spell her name wrong...thats terrible...sorry Ally... :)
Yeah we were not crazy about the carpet- but at least there is tile on the part were the toilet is and shower. We are going to eventually tile the whole bathroom, but want to get a new vanity, shower and toilet. But that is a major project- I need to put together a before and after book. Todd has done so much to our house it is amazing!
Post a Comment