Thursday, November 16, 2006

Krispy Kreme

We took a trip to Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, here is Ally eating a yummy doughnut.
Sorry, this is kind of a boring shot, but the kids are looking at the doughnuts being made through the window.
Ally moved while I was taking the picture, but here she is with her cute little hat.
The ladies in the back, after seeing all the little kids in the window, brought them all a free doughnut and the little hats. Emme is upset because the doughnut was too hot to eat. She must of been really hungry. I enjoyed that field trip, their doughnuts are so good, especially hot and fresh! Yummy!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUMMY..Ally looks so cute in her hat. Poor Emme, I would be upset too if i had a doughut sitting in front of me and I could'nt eat it...heehee. What a great field trip!

Unknown said...

We have one just a couple of miles down the road ... I have to make an effort to avoid going by, especially when the light is on ...soooo yummy!!