For Valentines day this year, Todd bought each of the girls a necklace, each with a different charm. Kylie's was a music note, Emme's was a heart locket, Ally's was a horse and Mikayla's was a pink sparkly heart. He bought Susanna a new skirt (her favorite thing to wear), we were afraid she would break the necklace.
Always something with a Fox on it around here, since that is what Todd's name means :)
Emme made me roses, I told her I love the fire and ice roses. So thoughtful!
Kylie bought me silk flowers with a sweet note attached :)
They each made handmade cards for their dad, this one had a wood carving on it.
And always a bottle of hot sauce for Todd :)
Sweet card from Ally
He put each of their gifts in a little mailbox, so cute
We ate a big breakfast and skipped lunch so to tied the girls over, I made a fun snack to eat until our early dinner
Todd made us yummy calzones!
So cute, he made them into heart shapes!
I made the girls these fun drinks, they loved them and have requested them for their birthdays!!
It was such a fun day! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment