Thursday, October 21, 2010

Silver Dollar City

Here are some pictures from our trip to Branson, Mo. Silver Dollar City is an amusement park we used to go to as kids all the time. It was really fun for me to take our kids there and share memories with them. We met up with my family (34 of us) 19 grandkids. We had a blast!In Grandfathers Mansion- it is like a fun house. These floors were really steep.
I have a picture in this same coffin when I was younger.

This is one of the things I love about this park...funny things like these signs.Wildfire...all of their expressions make me laugh.
Lots of loops!
Love that some of their observation decks are so close to the rides.
Kylie and Claire
Gordon and Emme

My sister Heather and I.

An enormous chair they have set up in the park.Kylie and Emme in the stocks
Allys turn!
Hannah and I in the stocks
Racing the pigs!

Uncle David was the winner!!!
Everyone got a stuffed little piggy for playing.


Uncle David with his prize!
Aunt Hannah and Susanna
This was so funny!! So they have "cannons" to shoot at the boats going by, once we got the timing right we could have stayed there all day shooting people with water. Now those on the other end were upset, most of them teenage girls who care about their make up getting ruined!
Look closely at the picture- they have those targets aimed right at the persons face, it seriously was really funny!
Hi- Lo - Silo's. Pulling on the rope gets you to the top, letting go allows you to come back down.
Kylie and Elise.
Emme and Aunt Hannah.
Love this one, Aunt Melissa is letting Uncle David do all the work! That is what I would be doing!! :)

Emme and Papa.
Free fallin!
Milking a cow outside the barn swing.
The Barn Swing- Augie, Todd, Elise and Kylie are on the right side.


Through out the park their are little fun games etc to play, this was a frog racing game!

This was so fun to watch- this was the Huck Finn ride were you shoot water guns at targets or people on land.

My dad trying to get me wet!!
The tricky part is that on land there are also guns, so my brother was totally soaking our dad in this picture!


Here is my brother David taking cover. Our Dad was so soaked at the end of this ride!!
This was one of Ally and Mikayla's favorite rides, the bugs! I think because they were tall enough to ride alone together! :)

This was one of Ally and Mikayla's favorite rides, the bouncing frogs!

With their cousin Seth.

Ally and Mikayla with their cousin Elise.
Ally and Mikayla enjoying the bouncing frogs!



Ahh the train robbers. They still have the same act- love it!
Elise, Kylie, Claire and Nicole on the train.
My sister in law Becky and I hanging out.
I can remember loving this bridge when I was younger, only because we use to run on it and jump- oops the signs say not to!!
WE had so much fun on this trip! Thank you Grandma and Papa!

No comments: