Thursday, February 18, 2010

Snow Fun!

It snowed about 3 inches last Friday- so the girls enjoyed time Saturday morning playing in the snow- it began melting very fast! Mikayla totally loved the snow- it was so cute!
Pulling the branches so that snow would fall on them- then came the giggles! :)
Making snow angels.

So in the south we used "sand" toys to make snow castles! :)


I LOVE how trees look covered in snow- they are so beautiful!!

Todd used an old car hood and hooked it up to the four wheeler to take the girls for rides. Kylie is the only one who liked it- the other two cried to get off!

Love her face in this shot-

Todd also took the girls for rides on the four wheeler.

My sweet hottie having fun in the snow!!
Beautiful Kylie!
Mikayla LOVED the snow!
I love how the big sisters love their little sisters- so sweet! I pray those friendships continue to grow!
Ally jumping on the snow covered trampoline.
Eating snow- just do not eat the yellow snow- that is what she told me! :) Ha Ha

No comments: