Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!


"It's Valentime's Day!" said one of my little munchkins today! So sweet.

My sweet girlie's!! They are getting so big!





We gave the girls some chocolate roses- they were so excited!


This is from a couple weekends ago- Todd and I stayed in a hotel over night after eating out at a Brazilian Steakhouse with the other employees that work here in Atlanta. When we came up to the room, Todd had made this sweet design with Ghirardelli (dark) chocolates! He wrote the kindest note, had a box full of lotions from Bath and Body Works, a Starbucks card and beautiful roses!!

And last but not least, we always have to take one goofy shot!

4 comments:

AmyB said...

Oh man Sarah, those girls are so precious! Miss you all. Oh yeah, and WAY TO GO TODD!! :-)

Tess Bush said...

Sarah your girls are beautiful!!!

Hannah said...

These are great pics Sarah. I love the one with all the girls lined up in a row. I miss you guys! Love you

Hannah said...

These are great pics Sarah. I love the one with all the girls lined up in a row. I miss you guys! Love you