Monday, November 10, 2008

Mikayla is 7 months old today!

Crazy to think she is already 7 months old! She has started to get up in her knees to try and crawl. She loves to eat all different kinds of food and she has started eating cheerios. She is trying to sit, but still needs to work on that a little bit. She loves to chew on anything and everything- maybe some teeth will pop through soon! :)

Mikayla loves to play peek-a-boo- love the giggles in this video!

She is beginning to crawl....

5 comments:

Katelyn said...

she is such a smilely girl!
Katelyn Snell

anthonyandbeth said...

wow!!! almost crawling! addison started cereal this week! i can't believe how fast things go. faster each time i think!! Mikayla is precious!

Sharron said...

Sarah, she is so precious... And I love how the 4 Sweet Gralnik Sisters clearly delight in one another!

Hannah said...

I can not believe how big she is getting,she is so cute...I cant wait to meet her.

Anonymous said...

Haha kiyle in the back round








annie