Monday, October 20, 2008

Going to the Park


We all went to the park at the elementary school behind our house yesterday! It was such a nice day we had to get outside.
Daddy with three of the girls!
Emme actually took this one of Mikayla and I- she did a pretty good job! Mikayla loves being outstide!
One of Kylie's favorite things to do are the Monkey Bars!
Sweet Emme...
Cute little Ally- well don't tell her that or she will tell you she is the "big sister" now! :)
My sweet girls!

4 comments:

Hannah said...

What a fun fall day...you all look so cute!!

Katelyn said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
Katelyn Snell

Leslie said...

What a beautiful family you have Sarah!

Tess Bush said...

Sarah I love these pictures!! I was just talking to you mom the other day about how beautiful your girls are...she says the pictures don't do them justice. :-)