Monday, September 29, 2008

Meeting Virginia


The girls finally were able to meet and hold my friend Katie's baby girl, Virginia. Katie has actually watched my girls since Emme was a baby, so the girls were so excited that Katie was having a baby and even more excited once she arrived. They were very eager to meet her!!

Mikayla and Virginia are about 5 1/2months apart, may seem like a lot right now, but Katie and I are looking forward to some day these two girls being good friends!

5 comments:

Katie Virginia Battaglia said...

me too!!! thanks again for coming over. It is very special seeinig our girls together!! Love you!!

Tess Bush said...

What a special time!!! So sweet seeing your girls holding little Virginia! They are all growing up so fast!

Andrea Hollis said...

the girls look to cute holding the baby! she's so gorgeous...

Anonymous said...

fun pics! Can't believe your baby is almost 6 months!!!

The pics remind me of Caroline and Piper.....they are 5 months apart also.....Connor says they are friends cause Mrs. Prince and I made them be friends when they were born....and I say "Yep!"

Hannah said...

Cute girls...