Saturday, August 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Kylie!

Wow- I can't believe you are 8 today! How the time has flown by! You are getting to be such a beautiful young lady! I love to watch the Lord working in your life... it is amazing to see you respond to Him and His spirit. The song you wrote that He spoke to you was so beautiful! I love all the talks we have and that I can joke around with you! I love to watch you care for your sisters... it is evident you love them so much! Thank you for all the numerous times you help me in caring for them and things around the house! You are such a blessing to me! I hope that you have a wonderful day and year!! I love you... Happy Birthday!



4 comments:

Andrea Hollis said...

Happy birthday Kylie Rose! We all love you so much! and your mom is right! you do show that you love your sisters by caring for them! Happy b-day!

Hannah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hannah said...

Happy Birthday sweet Kylie Rose. I remember how tiny you were when you were born...my how you have grown. I love you bunches!!!

Bethany said...

Man she is getting big. I can't believe she is 8 already