Life at home with five beautiful daughters..."what dis broccoli?" this is one saying, among many, my daughter said while eating cauliflower!
lol! That is so cute and funny! We did the same exact thing here! (in Virginia)I'll post pictures soon. or maybe Abby/Aliya. Love you guys!
aw cute!!!
thanks for all the info. we are making our masks now and I can't wait to enjoy my FREE Chick-Fil-A. Have a great trip.
haha! that's hilarious! looks like fun! we leave in less than 12 hours! (hopefully) love u
That is awesome!!!!
that is so cute!
Fun! Wonder if they did that here... I can't remember the last time I had Chick fil A... Now I want some. :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
lol!
That is so cute and funny! We did the same exact thing here! (in Virginia)
I'll post pictures soon. or maybe Abby/Aliya. Love you guys!
aw cute!!!
thanks for all the info. we are making our masks now and I can't wait to enjoy my FREE Chick-Fil-A. Have a great trip.
haha! that's hilarious! looks like fun! we leave in less than 12 hours! (hopefully) love u
That is awesome!!!!
that is so cute!
Fun! Wonder if they did that here... I can't remember the last time I had Chick fil A... Now I want some. :)
Post a Comment