Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Thank You!

Thank you to all of you who were praying last week! I thought on Friday she might be coming- it is the first time I fully packed up my bag- I got a weird feeling Friday night and the contractions were 5 min apart and getting a little more intense. So I just began to pray that they would stop and that I could fall asleep. And they did!!
I went to the doctor last Wednesday and the baby has slowed down in her movement, (maybe the lack of space!), but this concerned the midwife, so they did an ultrasound just to make sure my fluids were fine and her breathing etc. The ultra sound tech said she looks great. She was measuring 6lbs 14oz, I know that is not completely accurate, but thankful she wasn't measuring 8lbs like they kept telling me! I am getting very excited for her arrival- the girls are too! Will keep everyone posted! I have another doctors appt on Thursday, I will give an update after that, thanks again for your prayers!

4 comments:

Judy said...

Whew! What a relief! :)

Hannah said...

Praying!!!!:) Love you

Sarah said...

praying!!

Hannah said...

Yay...she's here!!! Cant wait to hold her and kiss her. Love you!!!