Sunday, February 24, 2008

NGBB Todd 661lbs

Todd lifted in the APA Southern US Record Breakers in Douglasville, GA last weekend. Here is a video of his 300kg bench, that is 661 lbs!! This effort earned him First place, Best Lifter, and a Drugfree National Record. There is also a video of his opener at 633 lbs in the line of video's below. Enjoy!!

5 comments:

Billie said...

Great job Todd. I think I used to lift that much when I used to work out...hee hee.

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's amazing! Yes, next time you come over we will be asking Todd to help move our piano! :-)

Heather

Amanda said...

Oh wow...that's pretty sweet.
633lbs? That's like *counts on fingers*...4 and a half me's!

Hope you all are having a great week!

Anonymous said...

That's insane, Todd! You do this for fun? I bought two pound hand weights to take on my walk today...aren't you impressed?

Love you,
Becky

Judy said...

Geez louise! I'm in awe. ;)