
Kylie wanted and outer space theme for her birthday. So we played a couple of games having to do with outer space. The first one we played was "Saturn's Ring Toss" with hula hoops and water balloons. The next was a "Moon Rock Race" object to transfer as many moon rocks (packing peanuts) with a robotic arm (tongs) to your teams bucket. They had a lot of fun!





Her cake was a moon, I could not find astronauts, so we made them out of marshmellows!

We transformed the basement into outer space. I found glow in the dark planets that we hung from the ceiling and stars we put on the ceiling, plus I had a black light and I gave them all glow bracelets, they had so much fun!! Happy Birthday Kylie!!






Her cake was a moon, I could not find astronauts, so we made them out of marshmellows!


We transformed the basement into outer space. I found glow in the dark planets that we hung from the ceiling and stars we put on the ceiling, plus I had a black light and I gave them all glow bracelets, they had so much fun!! Happy Birthday Kylie!!
9 comments:
happy birthday kylie! i hope u had a good one!
andrea
what great ideas! I would havyou're so inventive to think of such cool themed games..I like the cake too, very cute
What a cute cake!!!Thanks for having Emma today! She had a wonderful time. Happy birthday Kylie!!!!!
Love, The Hoerls
Happy Birthday, Kylie!
Sarah, you are so creative...I think I need some lessons. I love the moon cake! How adorable! :)
Have a wonderful week!
Good job on the cake, thanks for being such a creative mommy, you inspire me to do more with my little ones.
so cute and fun
looks like so much fun! You are always so creative for your precious girls! Happy late bday to Kylie!! (and hugs and smooches too)
looks like so much fun!!!! Her cake was so creative Sarah, good job!!
Oh and I have a blog now...love you
So fun, and so creative! Good job, Sarah!
Post a Comment