Friday, September 29, 2006

They are HOME!!!



Well we received a call lastnight from a family near here that had found Shaft Monday morning and had seen a flyer at Publix. Then this morning we received a call about Copper, a family had him since Sunday night, (we lost them Sunday afternoon) they saw our ad in the paper! So we are so thankful to have them back, here they are getting treats. They were so excited to see each other. They have never been apart and when we had just Shaft last night he was so sad like and now today he is so hyper again. We were all covered in dirt- Shaft likes to jump up on you and that wonderful Georgia clay dirt- we didn't care that we were covered in paw prints - we were just happy and thankful to the Lord that they are home. Also that they were taken care of all week- spoiled all week. How kind of the Lord- we have met so many people this week in our surrounding area- thank you to everyone who has been praying! Yeah!! I am off to get them tags and they are scheduled today to get the micro chip id.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hip hip hooray!!! I'm happy for you guys!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad they were found!!! Thank You Lord...

Anonymous said...

Glad they are back...sweet babies!!! You know me. Remember when I was little and any movie with dogs...even when it wasn't a main character I was all worried about them when they were not on screen...even if it wasn't part of the story. Then I watched 8 below with the boys and I thought I was going to sob when the little dogs were dying. I LOVE DOGS. HEE HEE. I am so glad you found them and they are safe.

Anonymous said...

The dogs die in 8 Below? Are you SERIOUS?????

Anonymous said...

Just one question: Who Let the Dogs Out? :)

Unknown said...

Hurray!! So glad they are back with their family!!