Monday, August 28, 2006

The "toad" is home!


I was out feeding the dogs tonight and my girls come running, we found a toad in the snake hole. (Well we think it might be a snake hole) I was like are you sure it is a toad? Yup- it was a fat toad. So we proceed to try and get him out so that we can put him in this little toad house that we have. We are poking him with a stick- he is not moving-so then I was like hey let's get him wet. So we go get a bucket of water and pour it over him. He jumps out of the hole and then of course being girls we all scream. Then I say hurry put the house on him. So I put the house on him and get a picture then Kylie pours more water on him and he starts to come out of the house. Had to get a picture- they have been waiting to put a toad in the house since we got this- what fun that was, however now I am paying for it from the millions of mosquito bites I just received while trying to poke the toad out of the hole- oh well the girls had fun. And what a funny picture!!

4 comments:

Bethany said...

That is HILARIOUS!!!! Man you have created a lot of mud there too. Good mama you!!

Anonymous said...

At least after all that you got a pic. ..that is so funny... I can just see it now.HEEHEEHEE

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! Oh man Sarah, I'm laughing! The picture is funny, but I think it's particularly funny that you actually have a "Toadstool Inn"! :-) Funny stuff! Give the kiddies smooches for us!

Maegan said...

That is so cute!